VIVOTEK VS8102 is a professional 1-CH video server for remote surveillance. It not only provides triple-codec video compression in high efficient H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats to efficiently optimize image quality and bandwidth, but also can simultaneously deliver multiple streams with different resolutions up to D1 and video quality upon separate devices. Users can easily migrate to an IP-based digital open system from the existing analog close system and meet different requirements for live viewing and recording.
VS8102 also comes with versatile functions to meet specific applications such as built-in SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage, digital I/O for external sensor and alarm, RS-485 interface for PTZ camera control; it is also integrated with 802.3af compliant PoE function, and power output making installation easier and more cost-efficient. Together with the free-bundled 32-CH central management software, this video server provides a cost-effective solution for a transit from CCTV to IP video.
* Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJEPG Compression (Triple Codec)
* Up to 30 fps in D1 Resolution
* Multiple Streams Simultaneously
* Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
* Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
* HTTPS Encrypted Data Transmission
* 802.1X Port-based Authentication for Network Protection
* Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
* Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
* RS-485 Interface for Scanners, Pan/Tilts
* Depth: 130 mm
* Width: 78.35 mm
* Height: 33.85 mm