VIVOTEK's video servers provide a reliable, user-friendly transition from CCTV to IP-Based Surveillance. These video servers receive data from the expensive analog hardware already threaded throughout the building and encode it utilizing our advanced codec system, developed by our innovative R&D department. After the data is securely encrypted it can be sent out via network to be monitored, or recorded. Our video servers give the ability to choose H.264, MPEG-4, or MJPEG video compression to maximize bandwidth efficiency. Also the addition of video servers to the analog systems gives enables such functions as: motion detection, pre/post alarm snapshots, DI/DO connection, and more. With VIVOTEK video servers, you can easily upgrade to an IP-based digital system from your existing analog system. While analog requires expensive coax cables to be installed before a camera can function, our video servers and wireless features allow for access through Ethernet cables or wireless hotspots giving you the flexibility to expand at pace that fits your needs.
• Completely scaleable, allowing you to expand and upgrade at your own pace.
• Adds functions that analog lacks.
• Utilizes preexisting equipment.
• Easy installation.
• Allows footage to be encrypted, preventing unauthorized access.
• Allows for remote monitoring.
• Allows analog cameras to be viewed through 3G capable cellular phones.