How can I use iPhone to view VIVOTEK camera?
1. The Safari browser of the iPhone supports to receive the Motion-JPEG stream.
2. IP7135 / IP7137 / PT7137 / PT7135 / IP7131 / IP7132 do NOT support Motion JPEG, they can not work on the Safari of iPhone.
3. The other 7000 series and 8000 series cameras support Motion JPEG, they can work on the Safari of iPhone.
The following is the steps when you want to use iPhone to view our cameras.
1. Set the video codec of the camera to MJPEG instead of MPEG4.
2. Run the Safari browser of iPhone.
3. Enter the IP address of the camera into the URL field of the Safari.
4. Add Bookmark to Home Screen.